Tradd Salvo is a 23-year-old Media Intern at Y&R Austin, and is new to the AD2 family this year! After receiving his B.S. Advertising from West Virginia University, Tradd came to Austin a year ago to earn his M.A. in Advertising at the University of Texas! One of his favorite people to follow on social media is Rand Fishkin (@randfish) because of his insights into digital advertising. On the weekends, you can find Tradd enjoying the Austin nightlife, reading a book, or crushing souls in Mario Kart.
- If you don’t mind us asking, how old are you?
- Where do you currently work and what do you do there?
Y&R Austin, Media Intern
- Where is your hometown?
Baltimore, MD. I've lived in Austin for 1 Year.
- Where did you go to school?
B.S. West Virginia University (Advertising) / M.A University of Texas at Austin (Advertising)
- Where can you be found on weekends?
Enjoying Austin Nightlife, Crushing souls in Mario Cart, reading books.
- Who is your favorite person or brand to follow on social media and why?
Rand Fishkin (Twitter) – He gives great advice on digital advertising.
Carter Murray (Instagram) - You can see into the life of a Global Advertising CEO.
- What do you hope to learn/experience during your time with AD2?
I hope to have fun and make new connections with people that are passionate about the industry. I also hope to get exposed to all aspects of advertising so that I can become a more well-rounded advertiser.
Connect with Tradd: