Courtney Abud is a 29-year-old Copywriter at Bulldog Solutions, and is on the Communications and Public Service committees for AD2. Originally from Pennsylvania, Courtney moved to Austin 6 exciting months ago! When she’s not writing copy, or busy raising a tiny human person, Courtney enjoys crafting stupid Snapchat stories, and bothering her dogs. Courtney has played the violin since the age of 6, and still likes to jam with her 83-year-old grandfather when she’s home in PA. You can find Courtney on Twitter: @quartnaz.
- How many years have you been on this earth?
- Where do you currently work and what do you do there?
Bulldog Solutions, Copywriter
- Where is your hometown?
Downingtown, PA; I’ve been in Austin for 6 exciting months!
- Where did you attend college?
- What compelled you to join the coolest board in Austin?
When I first moved to Austin, I was still working remotely for an agency back in Pennsylvania. I only knew two Austinites—and only one of them was in the advertising industry. That person was Tom McAdams, and he invited me to come to a board meeting in April. I haven’t missed one since! I decided to make things official because the people are fun and it’s a great way to be involved in the community.
- What are some of your hobbies?
Crafting stupid Snapchat stories, bothering my dogs, raising a tiny human person.
- What/Who is your favorite brand to follow on social media?
Rob Delaney (@robdelaney)
- What is something most people don't know about you?
I’ve played violin since I was six and I still like to jam with my 83-year-old grandfather when I visit Pennsylvania.
Connect with Courtney: