Make Your Mark: Ad 2 Austin Logo Competition
AD2ATX is getting a facelift — and we’re starting with a new name and logo!
Ad 2 Austin. Why? Our former name, AD2ATX, is confusing (like, how do you even pronounce it?). By changing our name to Ad 2 Austin, we can align with the greater Austin Ad Fed community and bring clarity to potential members and sponsors.
That’s where YOU come in. We’re on the hunt for a new logo that will:
- be ownable and uniquely Austin
- differentiate us from other Ad2 chapters
- reflect our relationship with Austin Ad Fed
- be versatile enough to be used across a variety of events (from professional panels to happy hours and parties)
- Submit your logo designs to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Sunday, Jan. 1, 2017 in .jpeg, .png, .psd, or PDF formats
- Include the following information with your submission:
- Phone Number
- You can also submit your entry via our online Contest Application
- Fill out and sign the Contest Agreement
- A one-year membership to Ad 2 Austin, Austin Ad Fed, and American Advertising Federation
- FREE entry to a famous, elite, forward-thinking, week-long Austin event in March. The event includes panels, thought leadership, live music, networking, and so much more. Trust us, you want this prize.
We can’t wait to see what you create! Remember to submit to email@example.com by midnight on Sunday, Jan. 1, 2017 for a chance to win.